Tell Me About It.
In its simplest form, the Monthly Book Box is -
- a book box
- available by subscription
- delivered monthly
What do I get?
The Monthly Book Box includes:
- a classic novel - one vetted by decades of pretty literate people
- a novel treasure - a real head-scratcher that guarantees an a-ha! moment as you read through the book
- a bookplate - printed exclusively for The Classics Community members
- exclusive pre-launch access to the big Seasonal Boxes - a huge perk since these always sell out!
- an online community of people just like you that want to connect with the classics as easily as they do with their friends
Where can I find the upcoming books?
I keep each month's book top secret because I want to add an extra element of excitement (like celebrating your birthday or Christmas...every month!) and the community loves the surprise.
I think you will, too.
How much does it cost?
The Monthly Book Box is by subscription for only $29.95/month - and that includes shipping!
Break down the billing cycle for me.
When you join, you will be charged immediately for the first month (which will be mailed the last week of each month) and subsequent charges will begin monthly on the 15th. You will continue to be charged on the 15th of the month, every month thereafter, for the next month's book box membership.
NOTE: If you join after the 14th of the month, your membership will skip the next month and begin the month following that. (For example, if you subscribe on the 15th of January, your first bag will arrive in March. If you subscribe on the 21st of March, your first bag will arrive in May.)
What if I'm interested, but not ready to commit...yet.
I get it. The truth is that every single one of us inside The Classics Community has been where you are right now - at that point of decision. "Will I, or won't I?"
If you're on the fence, I want to invite you to check out our past book boxes in the Pretty Literate Shop as one-time purchases.
We are certain you'll love what you get!
Note: Supplies are limited. Once a book box sells out, it is gone.