14 Fabulous, Family-Friendly, Last-Minute, Book-Related Costumes
For those of us that have found ourselves wide-eyed with the fact that Halloween is here - NOW - I took to the inter-webs for inspirational ideas to help get the creative juices flowing.
What I found was that there are
After too many hours down the rabbit hole, I finally narrowed it to these 14 Fabulous, Family-Friendly, Last-Minute, Book-Related Costumes that you could easily replicate by Halloween.
(Just to make it more fun, can you guess which book each costume represents? Check your answers at the bottom.)
Think you guessed all 14 Fabulous, Family-Friendly, Last-Minute, Book-Related Costumes correctly?
Check your answers:
- Claire Fraser/Outlander via reddit.com
- Belle/Beauty and the Beast via pinterest.com
- Professor Trelawney/Harry Potter series via pinterest.com
- Mary Poppins/Mary Poppins via pinterest.com
- Amelia Bedelia/Amelia Bedelia series via oprahdaily.com
- Madeleine/Madeleine via oprahdaily.com
- Hogwart's student/Harry Potter series via oprahdaily.com
- Arthur the Aardvark/Arthur series via oprahdaily.com
- Waldo/Where's Waldo via womansday.com
- Katniss Everdeen/The Hunger Games via simpleasthatblog.com
- Handmaids/The Handmaid's Tale via pinterest.com
- Peter Pan/Peter Pan via hikendip.com
- I Spy/I Spy series via pagesbookshop.com
- Hercule Poirot/Agatha Christie series via pinterest.com
If you guessed all 14 correctly (and you thought they were all too obvious - insert eye roll), congrats!
I chose this year's costume ideas specifically because they were on the nose. In the end, who wants to keep explaining their costume all night?
What ONE BOOKISH COSTUME IDEA would you have added?
One classic. 📖
Three holidays. 🎃 + 🦃 + 🎄
Plus a bunch of bonus short stories!
- Halloween ✔️
- Thanksgiving ✔️
- Christmas ✔️
- and MORE! ✔️